As a registered Hand2Note user, you must observe and abide by the rules of conduct and policies outlined below, as well as the End User License Agreement. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in the immediate termination of your account. No refunds will be given.
- 1. You may not abuse, harass or threaten another user or authorized representative of Hand2Note, including customer service personnel and volunteers. this includes, but is not limited to: filing support tickets with false information in an attempt to gain from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails or support tickets; obstructing Hand2Note employees from doing their jobs; refusal to follow the instructions of a Hand2Note employee; or implying favoritism by a Hand2Note employee.
- 2. You may not use any abusive, defamatory, ethnically or racially offensive, harassing, harmful, hateful, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, threatening or vulgar language. (alternate spelling or partial masking of such words will be reprimanded in the same manner as the actual use of such words.)
- 3. You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while using the Hand2Note client or web site.
- 4. You may not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- 5. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of Hand2Note. you may not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another user.
- 6. You may not advertise, employ, market, or promote any form of solicitation within the Hand2Note website or software.
- 7. You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any illegal or pirated software or other contraband while you are using the Hand2Note client, servers or website.
- 8. You may not transmit or upload through the Hand2Note client, server or website any copyrighted material that you do not own all rights to without the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
- 9. You may not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Hand2Note user to enjoy the client or web site in accordance with its rules.
- 10. You may not engage in any activity that increases the difficulty and/or expense of Hand2Note in maintaining the Hand2Note client, server, web site or other services for the benefit and enjoyment of all its users.
- 11. You may not publish private communications from Hand2Note, their agents or representatives without authorization.
- 12. You may not communicate, post or publicize any user’s personal information within the Hand2Note client or website.
- 13. You will not attempt to decipher, hack into or interfere with any transmissions to or from the Hand2Note servers, nor will you try to create or use any third party add-ons, extras or tools for the client.
- 14. You may not share your account password with anyone. infraction of this rule is done at your own risk.
- 15. You may not communicate the existence of any exploitable bug to others directly or through a public forum. bugs should be reported through the bug reporting tool on our website.
- 16. You will use the Hand2Note bug reporting tools in accordance with their policy and will not intentionally submit misinformation or hide information required by the bug report forms.
- 17. Hand2Note reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary. furthermore, we reserve the right to delete all user accounts or inventory of characters as warranted.
- 18. We reserve the right to ban any user from Hand2Note without refund or compensation.
- 19. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, you must have the permission of your parent or guardian to before providing the personal information required to create an Hand2Note account.
- 20. In compliance with the children’s online privacy act of april, 2000, we cannot provide subscriptions to individuals under the age of 13. if you are under the age of 13, you may not create an Hand2Note account and you are not eligible to enter contests or promotions.
- 21. You will not encourage others to break these rules or any rules set forth in relation to Hand2Note client service or web site.
- 22. Hand2Note may find it necessary on occasion to make changes to interface or features of the Hand2Note client or website in order to enhance usability or performance for its users.
- 23. These rules may be revised at any time. it is your responsibility to review them occasionally to ensure that you are in compliance with the rules, policies and agreements designated by Hand2Note.
- 24. By subscribing to Hand2Note, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age.
- 25. You acknowledge that you agree to these rules and will abide by them.
- 26. You acknowledge that termination of your account by Hand2Note or one of its authorized representatives may result from failure to abide by these rules. such termination will not entitle you to a refund of any fees paid by you for the use of the Hand2Note client, servers or web site.
- 27. You agree that these rules will apply to anyone that you grant permission to access your Hand2Note account or user information. you agree that you will be held personally responsible for the consequences (which can include account termination) that may result if any such person breaks the rules described herein.
- 28. In addition to the foregoing, you also acknowledge that you will comply with the end user license agreement. you acknowledge that failure to comply with the terms set forth can result in the immediate termination of your Hand2Note membership and the benefits thereof with no refunds.
HAND2NOTE SOFTWARE LTD,
SUITE 1750 - 1055 WEST GEORGIA STREET VANCOUVER BC V6E 3P3 CANADA